Business Analysis using UML & URDAD
Why? The Business Analysis using UML & URDAD course teaches business analysts a practical and efficient approach to requirements and business process specification and management. The approach uses the Unified Modeling Language (UML) to encode a technology neutral requirements and business process design model from which artifacts like the requirements and design specification document can be generated.
Is this course for you?
The Business Analysis using UML & URDAD course aims to upskill
- practicing and aspiring business analysts
- requirements engineers, and
- software testers who need to understand UML/URDAD based requirements
- Understanding of the role, responsibilities and skills requirements for business analysts
- Solid understanding of UML
- use-case diagrams.
- class diagrams,
- activity diagrams, and
- sequence diagrams.
- Proficiency is using the Use-Case, Responsibility Driven Analysis and Design method (URDAD) for systematic
- service contract-based requirements specification, and
- technology neutral business process design across levels of refinement.
- Generating documents from URDAD/UML models
- generating a requirements and design specification document
The Business Analysis using UML and URDAD course is part of the